Family Carers Ireland is the representative body for family carers throughout Ireland.
For € 10 per year you can become a member and add your voice to that of other family carers (does not include Unique Benefits Card).
For €20 you can become a member and also gain access to our Unique Benefits Card, which includes a discount card and entitles you to discounted deals. We offer a discounted rate on both membership options for carers who are members of Family Carers Ireland’s carer groups around the country; €8 for membership only, and €18 for membership plus access to our Unique benefits Package.
- a strong representative voice that informs and influences Government policy relating to home-based family care
- a network at local and national level which can assist members who encounter problems or who need advice
- information from your closest carers’ resource centre about services, carer group meetings and activities
- subscription to our ‘Take Care’ newsletter with updates on the latest news, upcoming events and training opportunities
- a wide range of other supports
Membership plus our Unique Benefits Card provides:
All the benefits of Membership plus access to a range of discounts and offers on goods, services and venues. Please see a list of these deals here
Select a membership package and subscribe online.
- €18 Membership plus Unique Benefits Card
(discounted rate for members of Family Carers Ireland carer groups; includes Unique Benefits Card)
- €20 Membership plus Unique Benefits Card
- €8 Membership (Does not include Unique Benefits Card)
(discounted rate for members of Family Carers Ireland carer groups)
- €10 Membership (Does not include Unique Benefits Card)