A subscription of € 10 secures a year’s membership to Family Carers Ireland. For an additional €10 per annum, you can avail of our discount card, which entitles you to our negotiated exclusive deals.
- All material circulated by Family Carers Ireland to its Members including newsletters
- Notice of all events including the annual weekend respite break (reduced rate for discount card holders), Carers Week, Carer of the Year & Long Service Caring Awards.
- The benefits of all services provided by Family Carers Ireland, subject to any conditions or eligibility criteria imposed by the funders of particular services
- Attend all Carer Group meetings
- Attend their Regional Forum and events in their local area
- Be nominated as a group delegate to attend the National Convention & the Family Carers Ireland AGM
- Be nominated for appointment as a Board Member of Family Carers Ireland
- Cover under Family Carers Ireland Public Liability Insurance Policy
Existing members of The Carers Association or Caring for Carers Ireland will not have to re-subscribe to membership of Family Carers Ireland until the term of their current membership expires. As is the case for new members, an additional €10 per annum will secure access to our discount card and unique benefits package when your existing 12 months expire on your current discount card.
Subscribe online or talk to our membership team.