We know that most caring families operate on a very tight household budget. That is why we have negotiated with businesses around Ireland to bring members special offers and discounts on useful goods and services. These are available with our carer’s card which comes with our €20 annual membership (discounted €18 for those who are members of one of Family Carers Ireland’s carer groups around the country). Below is a snapshot of full membership deals below. For a comprehensive description of offers, talk to our membership team on 05793 70221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MOBILE PHONE OFFER – We have secured an exclusive mobile phone rate from 3 Mobile for full members. Rates from Unlimited Calls & Texts for €16.61 or add 10GB of national data and 5GB of EU data roaming for €28.91 with a free smartphone, other handsets tariff from €46. Call Totterdells on 01-2021667. Further details here.
- CINEMA OFFER – Omniplex, Ireland’s largest cinema chain, has partnered with Family Carers Ireland to provide complimentary cinema tickets to full members when accompanying the person they care for. This offer is valid Monday – Thursdays excluding Public Holidays and Membership cards must be produced for admission to the Further details here.
- INSURANCE OFFER – Doyle Mahon Insurances have partnered with Zurich to bring you The Family Carers Ireland Household Scheme offering great exclusive rates and superb cover on Home Insurance for full members. Call Doyle Mahon on 053-9123630 or email email@example.com with your membership number for a quote. Further details here.
- HEALTH CARE – HMCA Ireland offer range of medical health cover and related products to Family Carers Ireland full members. Further details here.
- PHARMACY – We have secured free Membership with Healthwave Pharmacy Discounts on your prescription costs for all full members.
- MEDICAL PRODUCTS – Full membership entitles you to 15% off products from Murrays Medical.
- DUBLIN ZOO offers a special reduced rate for ability challenged children and adults. Carers will have free admission on presentation of the Family Carers Ireland Membership Card at the gate when accompanied with the cared-for person. For opening times and information on Dublin Zoo please visit www.dublinzoo.ie or call 01 474 8900.